The Events Leading Up To That Thursday, also known as TELUTT, was one of the recurring titles for what would become Worm. TELUTT had roughly four concrete versions.
'The events leading up to that Thursday' is one of the recurring titles for drafts of Worm. They usually featured rotating viewpoints between Faultline, the Triumvirate and Guts & Glory, It was an attempt by the author to incorporate every character then created into up to that point in one overarching story. As well as finding sympathetic characters as protagonists and using comparativly weak powers in new and interesting ways trying to break form standard baseline powers seen throughout superhero fiction .
Melanie Fitts AKA Faultline, is a boss beating up Dauntless and Bastion then lecturing easily duped supervillans in proper costuming and preparedness.
Siberian has a physical disagreement with Alexandria.
Introduced Concepts Edit
- The Birdcage is mentioned,
- Mary Sue who would become Eidolon
- Scion and the "Progenitor Theory" that he is the source of all superheroes
Cauldron-A group of rogues and solo villains try to hold out against recruitment by a much larger cape group. The Elite in this story resembles a cross between the Slaughterhouse Nine, the canon Elite and Cauldron.
Faultline’s Crew (unnamed) Edit
- Slug (Gregor) here a short tempered bully instead of an itinerant philosopher.
- Alexandria (first appearance in drafting process)
- Legend (first appearence)
- Exhalt, an early version of Hero filled with doubt
- Dauntless-Jetpack and spandex wearing newby, the jetpack is mostly for show however.
- Siberian-A nominally clothed version
- According to the website, "[t]he nature of Faultline’s meeting with her ‘crew’ is essentially what happened in canon."