The Slaughterhouse Nine-Thousand is the unofficial name of the events that marks the revival of the Slaughterhouse Nine. It takes place over several battles.
After several confrontations with the Protectorate and Defiant, the remaining members of the Nine, Jack Slash, Skinslip, Night Hag, Hookwolf and Bonesaw attacked Toybox, obtaining their technology. Now enclosed in their own dimension thanks to Dodge's pocket dimension technology, the Nine were safe from the manhunt.
Using Glace's technology, Jack Slash and Hookwolf placed themselves in stasis, along with ten clones each of the founding members of the Nine, excepting Gray Boy, and nine clones of almost all of the rest. Bonesaw used Blasto's tech and samples to create the clones, but was unable to retrieve a few of the member's DNA. Bonesaw decided to oversee the process, rather than freeze herself, using Cranial's memory altering tech to make sure each clone wasn't a simple blank slate. She spent the next two years simulating trigger events for each member, making sure they were as close as possible to the original in both personalities and quirks.
Two years later, Jack Slash, Hookwolf and the rest of the clones woke up, and, after a brief recovery phase, returned to Earth Bet.
List of Battles Edit
- The Slaughterhouse Nine Thousand first emerge in Killington, killing or taking hostage the inhabitants of the small town.
- Several of the Nine's more mental-based capes attack Schenectady.
- Battles happen simultaneously
- Battles happen simultaneously
- Jack Slash and Bonesaw travel towards Ellisburg with intent to recruit Nilbog. They are interrupted there by Weaver, and Nilbog is injured, with his creatures released.
- Eight Siberians are released into a major population center.
- A group of miscellaneous Nine members run amok at Redfield.
- The Dragon's Teeth, the New York and Texas Protectorate enter Hyde Park.
- Another group, with a hybrid cape, Snowmann, clash with Protectorate forces.
- Weaver and others take the fight to the Nine's pocket dimension.
- From there, they move to the part of Los Angeles hit by Tohu and Bohu's attack. Most of the remaining members of the Nine are there, and they have their final battle.
- Two more groups were teleported to Houston and New York at the same time.
- There are not actually nine thousand members, the name comes from fans and is mostly used for aesthetics. Quoted as being around 281.
- 10 clones of original members, discluding Jack and Gray Boy = 72
- 1 Bonesaw, 1 Hookwolf, and 5 hybrid capes. = 7
- 9 Cherish, 9 Hatchet Face, 9 Miasma, 9 Murder Rats, 9 Mannequin, 9 Siberian, 9 Crawler, 9 Winter, 9 Crimson, 9 Chuckles, 9 Nice Guy, 9 Night Hag, 9 Skinslip, 9 Shatterbirds, 9 Burnscar, 9 Damsel of Distress. 16 sets. = 144
- Leaving around 47-57 clones, or six sets that don't appear in-story.
- Clones were generally weaker then the originals due to the cobbled together nature of their memories in the place of real experience,  and less mature connections to their passenger.
- Bonesaw, ever the artist, modified members of the 9000 to make them fit into their roles as pastiches of their templates. These included additions and tattoos and body types.